Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Returning to Uganda

This summer, after my daughter's wedding to Kevin Dennis in Orlando, FL on May 13th, I will be traveling to Uganda for a one month mission into the high schools. At this point there are three Cedarville students coming with me as well as high school students from across the country, Student Venture staff, and Kenyan and Ugandan adults. While there is still much to do for this project please pray for the students and adults who will be part of this team! Our team will leave June 19th and return July 19th. It will be 10 years since I was last there! But we were asked to come by the Africans. In fact there will be 5 teams this summer into East Africa. All the teams will meet in Kenya for about one week. Three will stay in Kenya, one will travel to Tanzania, and my group will travel to Uganda. Last time I was there Loyce hoped we would send another team to help them. She also tells about what happened there last time! Enjoy listening to what our team of ten saw God do back in 2002.

No comments:

Post a Comment